John Marshall Class of 2017
You are invited to a celebration of your success!
Saturday, June 10, 2017
8:30 p.m. – 3:30 a.m.
(approximate ending time)
What: An all-inclusive evening of games, prizes, gifts, food, beverages, entertainment, and much more!
Where: John Marshall High School cafeteria/gymnasium
Why: We provide the Class of 2017 graduates with a fun, safe, and memorable end to their years at John Marshall High School. The party is sponsored by the parents/guardians of the students.
When: Doors open at 8:30 p.m. You must arrive no later than 9:30 p.m.
Registration starts at $75 for this party! Please note the following key dates:
- Register by November 18th to be eligible for cash drawing and senior gift package guaranteed
- March 18th - Fee increases to $90
- Register after May 1st and registration fee is $90 with no senior gift package guaranteed
- Register during the last week of school and registration fee is $90 with no senior gift
- NO REGISTRATIONS ACCEPTED THE LAST DAY OR AT THE DOOR!
- ALL registered seniors will be in the drawings for prizes the night of the party
To register: Complete and Submit Form and Payment
Option 1: Complete 2017 Registration Form and submit with payment
- Mail completed form with check to:
6226 Somersby Ct NW
Rochester, MN 55901
- Turn in at JM Schedule Pick Up on Friday, August 19, 2016
- Bring to JM Main Office
Option 2: Complete Online Registration and submit form with payment:
- Online registration link using PayPal (no account required)
*** Registrations must be received by May 1, 2017, in order to be guaranteed a senior gift package. All registered seniors will be entered into the drawings for prizes.
***You are not registered until forms and fee have been received.
- Students who choose to leave the party early will not be re-admitted and their parents/guardians will need to personally escort the student off of the JM property.
- Students must be present at the end of the party to receive their gifts/prizes.
- Any personal items brought to the party must be checked in and will be safely stored until the end of the party.
- The admission fee and fundraising throughout the year pays for the cost of entertainment, prizes, souvenirs, food, and refreshments.
Financial assistance is available to qualifying students, please contact your guidance counselor.
Please consider supporting all John Marshall students by helping students in need. Monetary donations will be accepted to aid the Senior Party scholarship fund.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter: JM Senior Party 2017
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org